– Land at the Airport: Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ)
– Clear immigration
– Inform immigration that you are staying at Sea Haven Villa, Lot 14, Fortlands Road, Discovery Bay
– Claim luggage
– Clear customs
– Leave the Main Terminal through large doors
– Enter the transportation pick up area – if you have arranged a minibus through us this is where the driver will wait for you, holding up a sign saying “Sea Haven”.
– If you do not see him you might go to the dispatch desk and ask for your designated driver by name – (we will have sent you this by email, and also his cell phone number)
– Dispatcher will ask your name and locate your driver
– Your luggage is loaded and you head directly to Sea Haven.
– Porters should be tipped $.50/bag if you use them.
– Enjoy hassle free transportation
To Sea Haven
Unwind with a 45 minute scenic drive along the coast
– Private air – conditioned minibus
– Discover more about beautiful Jamaica from your well informed driver.
– Our villa manager/cook, will meet you at Sea Haven.
– A tropical drink will await you.
– Tour your vacation villa and select your rooms. DO ask staff to show you how to work TV remotes and shower levers!
– Relax over a fully prepared dinner.
– Enjoy your first evening on your new verandah enjoying the fresh sea breeze.
– Check your flight to confirm departure times.
– Contact your driver to confirm pick up arrangements.
– Plan to be at the airport at least 2hrs prior to your flight departure
– Consider Discovery Bay to Montego Bay as 1Hr driving time.
– Enjoy a leisurely breakfast
– Depart to the airport
– Tip your driver
We can help to organize your transportation, in order that your vacation experience remains as simple as possible.
We often find that our guests like to have a professional driver and minibus to collect you at the airport and take you out from time to time. This is cheaper than a hire car if not much road travel is anticipated. Or you can employ him full time.
When it is time for your departure, your driver will make sure you get to the airport with ample time for boarding you flight home.
These drivers are professionally trained, liscenced and experienced in the Tourism Industry and double as tour guides.
All minibuses are very comfortable, hold at least 12 people and are fully airconditioned.
If there is a need for a larger “Coaster Bus” for groups, a car rental for flexibilty or any other requirements his can also be arranged through us.
– Driver and minibus – 15 seater – $1,100 – per week
– Driver and minibus – 29 seater – $1,700 – per week
– Please add 15% tip to rates
– dedicated licensed driver/tour guide
– airport transfers both ways
– anywhere/anytime service
– 1 tank of gas
Port Antonio $230 one way
Mandeville $120 one way
Blue Mountain $200 one way
Kingston $220 one way
These long distances require unique arrangements.
*Driver Services can be prepaid with your villa booking.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS ONLY
One way trip to Discovery Bay
US$25 per adult; minimum US$100
The minibus will hold 8 passengers plus luggage comfortably. If extra luggage space is needed the driver will use the larger vehicle at no extra charge.